Monday, August 16, 2010

Alyssa's summer work progress

So for the wire project i designed this form. It seems a little simple but i like the shape it made. so again there might be a little twerking with this one too, but not a major change.

So this is the abstract shape i designed for my foam piece. im not 100% happy with the way it turned out so i may to a little more shaping to it.

For this project i wasnt quite sure if we were supposed to use the one shape we designed for the whole model( which is what i did), so i hope i did it right. this too didnt turn out exactly as planned so i will be adding more to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment